Have you ever experience any irregular pains in your mouth, and brushed it off without giving it a second thought? In some instances, those pains could potentially be signs of a toothache that is beginning to take hold.
Unusual symptoms in your oral health may be signs of a toothache. Here are some things you should know about:
– If you have suffered a lost or extracted tooth and continue to feel severe pain 24 hours later, it may be connected to a toothache.
– If you suffer from jaw pain and TMD, you could be at a heightened risk for toothaches.
– If you ever notice or have any unexplained or irregular facial rashes, high fevers, and chills, you may be suffering from the lingering effects of a toothache.
– Toothaches typically spread beyond pain relievers, so check if pain continues even after pain-relieving medications are taken.
– Have you observed any unusual swelling or fevers lately? If so, it may be associated with a toothache and abscess.
If you need additional treatment for toothaches, Dr. John Moreno and our team at E. John Moreno DMD Inc. will help you with your oral health care in any way we can. If you would like to schedule a visit to our dentist office in Irvine, California, please call us at 949-487-9220. The path to a healthy smile starts today!