One of the finest cosmetic dentistry services available in today’s world is dental veneers. Dental veneers are custom-designed to fit overtop of teeth for a comfortable fit that can customize the look of any tooth to nearly any desired effect. You can enhance the color, size, and shape of a tooth to your exact desires. Is your smile ready for the life-changing rewards of dental veneers? To learn more, read below:
– Dental veneers can cover damaged or missing tooth enamel that has been lost to tooth decay and plaque buildup.
– Dental veneers are the ideal choice for whitening teeth because veneers are much more stain resistant than natural teeth.
– Teeth that have been harmed from oral accidents or injuries can be concealed and covered with veneers.
– Slight misalignments in teeth can be concealed with veneers, and although the misalignments will not be fixed, the damage will be hidden.
– Because veneers can be molded and customized to your needs, it is possible for spacing issues, including irregular gaps between teeth, to be closed with veneers.
– When properly preserved, dental veneers can last over a decade.
If you would like to speak with Dr. John Moreno and our team at E. John Moreno, DMD to find out more about dental veneers, please give us a call at 949-487-9220. We are happy to schedule an appointment for an oral exam in Aliso Viejo, California with our dentist. Let us help you create the confident, beautiful smile you desire!