Dental crowns can protect your teeth. If you have a nagging tooth that cannot be fixed, or you simply want to conceal it, dental crowns are a good choice.
Dental crowns are caps that are placed over your teeth to give your mouth a better smile. Our crowns at E. John Moreno, DMD are handmade and crafted specifically for each patient’s individual needs. If you are interested in learning more, here is some information about what dental crowns can do for you:
– Coverings: Dental crowns are great for covering fillings, bridges, implants, or root canals.
– Cosmetic: Dental crowns can be crafted to mimic your other teeth for a natural, healthy look.
– Support: Dental crowns can support broken teeth by holding the pieces together, or even covering teeth that are nearly gone.
– Irregularities: Dental crowns can help conceal many types of irregularities in tooth size or shape, and imperfections in color or curvature.
– Age: As we get older, our teeth age with us. Teeth can become weak and crack, split, or decay. Crowns work to protect teeth and prevent further damage.
As you can see, there are many reasons dental crowns can help restore your smile. If you would like to learn more about dental crowns, please contact E. John Moreno, DMD as soon as possible. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. John Moreno, we can be reached via phone at 949-485-5333, or you can set up an appointment at our office in Aliso Viejo, California. Our friendly staff is happy to take your call and help restore your smile in any way we can.